New Track - Karen

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 12 13:37:43 CET 2010

Hey all

This is the second track we have done with a live show in mind.  Neither
were supposed to ever be available "off stage" but we liked this one too
much.  The track is finished but if there is anything fundamentally wrong,
it will be good to know as I would give it a little tweak..

Direct link

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music/karen.mp3

>From page:

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm

It's our only ever cover, written by the Go-Betweens.  Defo look out their
version as it rocks!!

Oh yeah, I have also updated our Videos page so it now includes all our
recent YouTubes..

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Videos.htm

Off for a coffee!!

Ta,

Paul
London
 <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"