Manta

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 9 01:50:12 CET 2010

Yea as soon as you touch it with a good quality instrument behind it it's impressive. You want to relate it to playing a keyboard but I really think that's not the best way to go. My logic says it's not so different from keys, but feeling says it is. It's almost more guitar/stick?! like in a way. This thought has more to do with inspiration than necessarily technical result.

Still need to sort through the software options, also want to record a bit of video but need to find something to pretend it's a tripod first.