Quick MnM jam

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 8 16:50:31 CET 2010

Hi Tom,

Cheers.  Like the Machinedrum you can do everything the Monomachine
while it's playing (even down to saving kits and so on) which makes it
incredibly easy to write stuff as you go and play live with it.  It's
slightly more complicated than drums because you've got to deal with
chords and things that are trickier to represent with an x0x style
interface but not so as it's a problem.

The other performance friendly stuff is the Minicommand which adds to
the capabilities of the MD and MnM and software that I've written to
work with a Launchpad and an Akai MPD32.  The Mono Evolver is nice for
jamming with at home but it's too heavy for me to gig with (no car) -
I probably should have got the little desktop version instead.

Why do you prefer the EMX?  I've not really looked into the Electribe line much.

Jonny