Controllers requiring M4L to make use of them? (Was Re: Hey Max peeps - Lobjects)

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 8 03:19:19 CET 2010

Actually, this brought up a very good question I have...

It seems that a lot of controllers (like the Manta) are starting to
almost *require* that you have M4L in order to make use out of them.
Can you use the Manta without M4L?  I have not ordered one yet, but my
intention is to not use it with Live at all (ive been moving away from
it) but with Renoise/Reaper.

Tony