iPad + Cam Conn Kit + Akai LPK25 == Jam!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 5 20:14:49 CET 2010

Op 5-12-2010 17:37, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> I've just spent the last hour jamming around with MiniSynth Pro on the iPad .. very nice!  I really like the combination of the LPK25 and iPad, a compact little jam system.  I'll be using it at the next jam, methinks ..

I recently bought the MiniSynth Pro too. It is an awesome little
synth. It's almost unbelievable what you can do with an
iPhone/iPad in combination with one of those little keyboards.
It's perfectly possible to gig with it as the keyboard player of
some shoegaze rockband :-)

Just 20 minutes ago I was thinking of perhaps making a little set
with iPhone and iPad, and make a couple of simple tracks, just
for fun. Just add a 5-ch mixer and you're ready to go :-)

BTW, I have a synthstation 25, which is also cool (where you can
insert the iphone in some slot). Plus that one even has 2
controller wheels and pads for choosing synths and drums and
presets and stuff.

These things are getting more and more fun. Looking forward to
the next music-bar meet...

Gert