iPad sequencer project: TODO

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 5 10:27:01 CET 2010

On 04.12.2010, at 13:37, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Awesome, Jay! Count me in as a beta tester!

I have the iPhone 4 and the Line6 Mobilizer, and will get a second gen iPad when it comes out. Until then I remain very interested in testing.

there is a great video by Nine inch Nails where the drummer uses a Lemur step sequencer to start the beats in the beginning. hm. Don't remember which song, though...

will look for it later, must leave now to make winter cookies...

Kai