Music on a promo video

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 5 00:31:33 CET 2010

Hey Peter,
I must be bugging you with my mail "mistakes" ;-)
I will go through the course my mother is following. (Mail for seniors)
Thanks for pointing this out to me. Now you understand why I'm not doing
an 'computer' day job.

And this brings me to a question, anyone knows how I can put up some
sort of FTP server on my ... well server I guess. I have an account at
one.com, so I think I need to check if they allow such a thing. Or is
there another way to send large file to someone?
The reason I ask is that I started making music with a guy on the other
side of the globe (China) and we both hate 'you send it' and alike.

Thanks,
ToAd