iPad sequencer project: TODO

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 4 00:02:24 CET 2010

Le 3 déc. 2010 à 12:38, The Dong a écrit :

> 2'+ of Snow		DONE
> Ice Storm conditions	DONE
> Forgot to leave tap on	DONE
> Frozen water supply	DONE
> Pissed off		DONE
> Going Skiing as soon as	YOU BET

20cm of snow and counting   DONE
Blizzard outside            DONE
Heating is on               DONE
Wood burning in the chimney DONE
cat purrrrring              DONE
Stoopid dog leeking my feet GET AWAY CONGENIAL IDIOT
working internet connection YOU BET

btw, on tuesday evening, I had to stop by 30 km from my sister's, as all roads were blocked by the snow (and the incapacity of the department services to anticipate a weather situation known for days beforehand). Went in a hotel right away, while her boyfriend spent 3 hours to come home from the same city I stopped by.

I should be able to drive back to Paris with better conditions sunday or monday…

Now it's funny to see everything stopped in France by 1 or 2 cm of snow (or more), when it takes 20-25 in Lausanne for example to disrupt really things on…

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!