Manta

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 2 17:23:03 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 14:39 +0000, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> On 01/12/10 23:46, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
> > taking a break from keys, trying to remove preconceived notions from my brain.
> I think this could be an awesome machine for doing that :)

Hmm .. I feel differently.  There is something about this that doesn't
connect with me, musically.  Some sort of retrograde step backwards, but
I can't really describe it.  I shall have to reserve judgement until
I've played with it in person of course, but I have a feeling its still
just a button-pressing method of playing software, as if, instead of a
single mouse, there are many..

--

;