Manta

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 2 00:46:25 CET 2010

yea, taking a break from keys, trying to remove preconceived notions from my brain. Also pulled out my Fender Strat (from when I was young lad) from the closet when I was home for thanksgiving to futz around with, and try to learn to play a bit. So much fun to just plug into the motu and load up all the cool guitar amp stuff and make noise.