Front 242 - great vid

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 1 12:41:57 CET 2010

Hey Romain,

Thanks for the kinds words.  It means a lot especially coming from you
with your great tracks!

I've been toying with F242 type tracks since 1986.  I never really
completed one until Destroyer Of Worlds. I suppose I put all my pent up
frustration into that one track he he.

Cheers

Chris

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Romain / rXg
Sent: 01 December 2010 11:12
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Front 242 - great vid

	http://www.voynich.co.uk/mp3/Voynich_-_Destroyer_Of_Worlds.mp3

	Chris,

	I still love it even if i don t know very well F242!!!! Love the
energy of the clean nasty dirt,

it could be the perfect reincarnation of skinny puppy' clone mixed with
some kmfdm imo... ;)

I m still very impress of this track quality and style  ... and it will
be a shame to hide that I will love to see/hear  more people in music
bar doing this kind of stuff  ...  ;)

--
Romain

believed to be clean.