Personal News

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 1 01:19:03 CET 2010

Nothing yet - I still need to write/defend the thesis.  That will probably
occur in two years or so from now.  It is just now that is all I have to do.
I no longer have any seminar or course work to do.  I will still teach but
mainly now I write and research, thus the trip to China.  I'm really hoping
to land a grant to fund some time in London for the British East India
Company archives and Paris for the French East India Company.

James