BIMFEST

Tom Adam EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Dec 18 02:07:09 CET 2010

Today day one of BIMfest. http://2010.bimfest.be/en/time-schedule/
Everything sucked big time except Esplendor Geometrico.
First time ever I saw an entire new wave oriented crowd go crazy.
Tomorrow I'm going to buy all their CD's.

One major thing annoyed me the whole evening: ipads, iphones and laptops
on stage.
Really, it's possible that it's great fun to play with, but if I want to
see a wobbling head behind a computer (or phone, or just a screen in
case of an ipad on stage) I look at my colleague at work. I don't want
to see that again on stage.

I hope you guys do a nicer job on stage with an i*, although I really
can't imagine how you would do that...

Looking forward to DAF and the Kids tomorrow (or better in a couple of
hours)

Cheers,
Tom