Elektron SPS-1 UW Machinedrum Userwave + Turbomidi local Sale

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 29 18:51:06 CEST 2010

> >> I always had a secret crush on the Elektron stuff

Hey Michael - and rightly so!!  The MnM is the only digital synth I own and
certainly the only one I have ever kept.  Forgetting about the sound
(digital synths can sound fab these days), for me Elektron git it right in
terms of their feel.  Like most analogue synths, Elektron has that uncanny
ability to always sound right and more importantly, after every minute of
twiddling you accidently come up with something unexpected that sounds
incredible..  For me this is probably the only thing that most digi synths
and VST's are now lacking..

> guess what - it's gone. It was an single item ...

Shame..  The MkIs are quiet cheap these days so it you don't mind a MkI, Im
sure you will get lots more opportunities..

See you,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"