Interesting internet radio stations?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 24 14:55:38 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com>wrote:

> Op 24-4-2010 2:15, Tony Scharf schreef:
> So doesn't your Blackberry play internet radio? My E72 comes with a pair
> of stereo headphones, which also have a pair of volume up/down buttons
> and a switch that I haven't figured out yet, plus a microphone.

It does...but I am on AT&T's network, which sucks because of all the iPhone
users sucking up all the bandwidth and their refusal to do upgrades.   I
have no choice in this, because the blackberry is paid for by my employer.

What I would like to do, actually, is upgrade my zune to the 64mb Zune HD at
some point.  Apparently it can stream internet radio (my old model cant) and
because its more popular than the original zune was, you can actually get
docking accessories for it (there is only one doc for the big old zune and
its like listening to your music through paper speakers).

Tony