Interesting internet radio stations?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 24 09:04:54 CEST 2010

Op 24-4-2010 2:15, Tony Scharf schreef:

> Something I miss about listening to those shows away from a computer was
> the fact that I listened to them, usually, in my bedroom with low light.
> It became almost meditative.  Its hard to get that same feeling
> listening to music at my desk with a big 24" monitor blaring at me.

So doesn't your Blackberry play internet radio? My E72 comes with a pair
of stereo headphones, which also have a pair of volume up/down buttons
and a switch that I haven't figured out yet, plus a microphone.

In fact, I was listening in my bedroom, and writing an e-mail at the
same time. It also has FM radio, but it doesn't work too well indoors
(thick walls).

You should really like the E72: it does pretty much everything, and it's
not from Apple. ;)

It's not perfect, and there are those who say that Nokia is losing it,
but a lot of thought and care has gone into it. It even comes with felt
cloths to clean it (which you need; the shining metal back and the glass
front get smudged quite easily).

So I got this thing from work, and I could have chosen an HTC Magic with
Android or a Blackberry (Apple's contract forbids us to give iPhones to
employees), but none of them have the feature set of the E72.

- Peter