Messy Sh**

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 23 12:05:14 CEST 2010

Haha - thanks for listening.

I think the weak spots are definitely there.

So I cannot part from my earth existence yet - something left for the
future.
But those things are minor - I mean I reached the point where the music
sounds the way I want - and the rest is theoretically peanuts/minor
mistakes compared to that.

Point 3 is interesting because I tried something different - don't know
which beat but that took away the drive.

Anyway time to move on to the next creation which is halfway there.
Also far from perfect - but hey I tend to think that it doesn't really
matter I think we are trying to hard for perfection anyway sometimes -
and as long as the overall sound is what I chase I'm fine with it..

Years ago I avoided mistakes/weak spots but that created rather boring
things most time.

Oke ennuf bla bla, have a nice day,

:-)