Hmmmm....

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 21 22:04:16 CEST 2010

Tricky one - as others have said, they are very different beasts..  I think
you would get more out of the MD in terms of being a quirky musical
instrument where inspiration will come from lots of happy accidents and 5
minutes jam sessions whilst waiting for the kettle to boil (a very slow
kettle).

Maschine is probably more of a vanilla/traditional drum machine.  I know
it’s a cliché but it absolutely feels like a MPC but with 22" LCD (should
you choose to use your computer screen but you really don’t need to most of
the time).

But it really is impossible to call. They both have some very strong areas
and whilst being similar, they are both very different fella's..

As always, keep us informed!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"