some iphone game music

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 21 14:05:44 CEST 2010

So recently I did 4 tracks for an iPhone space shoot 'm up: Flare Elite. Fun little game.

One review was quite funny, it starts with: "The music in Flare Elite is the type of stuff you’d hear in nightclubs in the early nineties — house techno. I’d wager it’s fairly easy to find a place that plays this type of music even today. At least it was when I turned of legal drinking age, some time back, yet not so long ago for it to have still been in fashion.

Flare Elite reminds me of the women I inevitably met in such places; attractive up to a point and not without potential, but somewhat plain and rough around the edges. I’d reluctantly take it upon myself to dance with them. I’d keep repeating the same moves. Doubtlessly we looked awkward. But at the end of the night, I was glad I did it."

Heh :)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDG1JpeLiw
Link: http://www.firigames.com/flare
App store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flare-elite/id361212275?mt=8