Music from last week's gig

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 20 18:32:52 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted any music so here's a recording of the gig
I did last week.  It takes a couple of minutes to get going because I
couldn't seem to find my groove but the rest is hopefully worth
listening to.

http://jeremah.co.uk/downloads/music/jonnystutters_opennight4.mp3

Kit-wise, all the percussion is the MachineDrum, all the other sounds
are SuperCollider.  Sequencing is from home made software (written in
Processing/Java) controlled by a Novation Launchpad, I also use a Ruin
and Wesen MiniCommand to provide some knobs for controlling filter
sweeps and whatnot.  The whole thing is improvised live starting from
empty patterns (hence the slow start).

Cheers,
Jonny

P.S. sorry if I've sent this twice but I'm pretty sure the first attempt bounced