The Misinterpretation Of Silence And It's Disastrous Consequences ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 16 19:20:06 CEST 2010

*This time it's official : Peter Steele is finally alive in the other world
! *

Maybe no one will miss the art of this person on music bar , but I
definitely will...
He passed away the last April 14th.( 48 years old , heart failure )
I m not really surprised about it  but still it's big loss for me  ( it was
my Dionysos kind of Jim Morrison of my Time ...  )
this is why I decided to let you know guys about my feelings :

RIP Petrus T. Ratajczyk

 "Love to death " :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD5No_JRrZw

"Everything dies"