new macbook pros...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 15 00:05:09 CEST 2010

Op 14-4-2010 23:25, The Dong schreef:

> Well. You see. Normally on a Mac, you have to turn a crank with 50 or 60
> notches on it and each notch triggers one screen refresh. Now that Apple
> have invented the motorised engine, you have that hand free ;P

Ha! :)

Now, I just installed "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare". It's a game from
2007, but it runs fine on my 64-bits Windows 7 system. (Except that
maybe it's a bit slow nowadays. People around Aberdeen are throwing away
considerably faster machines than mine, or so I heard.)

And some weeks ago, I installed Unreal (the original one) on the same
system. There's something to be said for backwards compatibility...

- Peter