This is why..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 06:26:21 CEST 2010

What I wonder is how many already approved apps are going to get
purged.  You have to feal sorry for developers that get rejected after
the fact like that...

Also, I have already heard Adobe might have a case with the FTC.  This
could be crossing the line on some fare trade rules (or so I have
read).

This could get interesting.

Tony