Uk bill ..

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 02:10:17 CEST 2010

On 9 April 2010 00:09, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:
> I demand change...

Problem is Gert, in my limited experience, those at the steering wheel
are happy enough for you to do that, as long as you don't actually do
anything else to bring it about.

Free speech in a soundproof room. :-(

On the plus side, the land project that I am a part of is coming on
quite well, and we're on our way to becoming a real modern tribe. We
haven't found a suitable piece of land yet, but I'm confident that we
will - and we're starting to have the money together to buy it as
well.

As Gandhi says: "You must be the change you want to see in the world."

I tend to agree!

Cheers,

~Dave