I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 8 07:15:27 CEST 2010

> For me, the iPad is not an option, because I want a computer with a
> touch screen and no keyboard, and the iPad is really an appliance. You
> cannot install any software you like, and neither can you do so on
> your
> TV or your fridge.

Interestingly, I have installed a *lot* of software on my iPhone since
I got my developer certs sorted out .. from Source!  So, somehow, my
iPhone has become a target for a lot of open source software - and
believe it or not but there is a thriving society of sources-for-
iPhone distributors, so maybe this tight grip is having the side
effect of producing more open-source/free software for the iPhone than
Apple anticipated ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan