I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 22:30:03 CEST 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Op 7-4-2010 17:45, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:
>
>> It's a real vision. It doesn't matter whether it succeeds or fails.
>
> It's not a vision: it's a fridge. Although, arguably, the fridge must
> have been a vision when it first came on the market.

I like this analogy because everyone now has a fridge and thinks
nothing of it. Though one can say that a fridge is essential to your
survival, preserving food. And when it first came out it made sense to
people right off the bat, there was a need. Can we say the iPad fills
a need to get non computer people  up and running, and that will
benefit us all? Are grumbles about it just us being old men who recall
how many miles we had to walk in the snow to get to school? Or how our
computer screens used to be green and black? :)

I love this video

http://mashable.com/2010/04/06/2-year-old-girl-uses-ipad/