I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 20:42:03 CEST 2010

> I have heard that HP will be running a software layer over/with Win
> 7 to help with touch. Who knows if it is in the background or
> something right on top. HP has touch computers already, all in ones
> etc.... I guess similar to what they do with them.

I think Win7 already has support for multitouch gestures, but there
are few apps - including the Explorer - which use this feature yet, so
there will be some sort of custom GUI/overlay that needs to be run to
start providing these features - this is where the iPhoneOS excels,
since all apps are using this same app framework.  I think it will be
interesting to see if the Win7 app realm can prevent splintering over
this issue ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan