I promise I'll get rid of the sig

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 11:07:01 CEST 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Seen that. It might have been funny the first time, years ago,
> but to be honest, I really hate it when people deliberately
> destroy perfectly good stuff...

Don't worry. Tom Dickson is not wearing a dust mask.
He will die prematurely, just after developing a second, or third, head.
We all know Apple works with the US gov. to redistribute all that
nuclear waste within it's products. Wars are not enough to get rid of ;)

And the latest goody-2-shoe promise by Obama to stop further nuke
proliferation etc. is simply because there is no money left to make any,
so why not pretend we dislike mass destruction for a while?

I did marvel at how easy it was to snap in half.
Maybe Tom works out too much?
Repetitive tendencies are a sure sign of the onset of brain damage.
Repetitive tendencies are a sure sign of the onset of brain damage.
Watch out for pants shrinkage.

:)