Wacom Tablets

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 22 02:51:50 CEST 2009

On Sep 21, 2009, at 8:17 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> My wife had a Wacom tablet which she doesnt really use as much as she
> used to.  Its a nice size - it was one of the nicer ones when she got
> it.
>
> Anyone have any links or tips on how I could put it to use for music
> performance/production?

I have a Cintiq 12WX, the smaller screen Cintiq. Imo I don't like
Wacoms for music apps, the pen interface just does not work well for
things like knobs. I'm sure there are specialized things for say max
where you have an interface for drawing sound...

Or you can just draw pictures in the piano roll of your choice and see
what happens :)