The things people dump..

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 19 20:25:33 CEST 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 1:20 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>
> So... what do you do if you have to make an emergency stop?

Use the front brake :)

> You don't drive stick, do you? :) If you'd shift down gears to slow
> down, that would be a sure way to break your gearbox/kludge quickly.

Well I did, but have not owned a car in about 10 years. I am not
talking about dropping into 1st from 5th, just the fact that when you
downshift you feel can feel that resistance, on a geared bike, wen you
downshift there is no resistance because you are running a freewheel.

Maybe my car analogy does not make sense outside of my head. Basically
less is more.