New Track: Slip and Slide

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 14 20:34:55 CEST 2009

> > Might do with slightly more & slightly louder bg noise...?
>
> Agreed - do this and it will make it more atmospheric and street.

Thanks for the comments - yes, the back ground street sounds were only added
a few days ago.  I have sat on this track for months, not knowing what
needed doing with it but knowing that something was missing/wrong.  And yep,
the street noises are too quiet.  I did actually send the track to Gert and
Tony (and Leah's Berlin XXX producer), and this was like 3 or 4 months ago

Its actually quite hard finding street recordings that don't exhibit a huge
background LF rumble.  And you can not HPF out the rumble as it suddenly
sounds very strange and unnatural.

I uses these two sites, btw:

http://www.freesound.org/
http://www.soundsnap.com/

Both great sites for those miscellaneous samples.  For example, the few
cartoon type sounds in our Mickey Mouse video were from one of the above.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"