Question Mac/Cloning HD

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 12 15:44:34 CEST 2009

Le 6 sept. 09 à 11:03, Gert van Santen a écrit :

> So you're trying to fire up ye olde Apple-PC war, right?

You marked it too? ^^

Peter, you're a naughty boy… 8O

Le 6 sept. 09 à 12:30, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> No, not really, but what with the advent of virtual machines, I really
> see very little reason to install Mac OS, particularly since you need
> bespoke hardware and I can't choose the components that I like. Other
> than that, games as a rule only run on Windows and consoles.

Looks like there's plenty and to spare on osx86 IMHO… If you really
want to play the Frankenstein game, meanwhile we work… -_-

Now, if you're serious about gaming, you're right. :o)

> The good thing about Mac OS, for me at least, is that it required
> Microsoft to shift up a gear, just like AMD did a few years ago with
> Intel.

MS shifted a gear? When? On the Zune? :o)))

BTW, the ars technica article on SL is sexy :D

http://arstechnica.com/apple/reviews/2009/08/mac-os-x-10-6.ars/
(the link may not work properly, I don't have the start page of the
article, still reading, I'm page 15…)

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!