PEK - Flippin'heck, flippin'heck!

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 12 09:37:14 CEST 2009

Flippin'heck, the PEK is not on!  The guy said he would take it off eBay but
when I checked, he left it on there (our sale was outside of ebay).  Someone
in France hit the Buy it Now so he has to sell to them.  I think he is a
little miffed as I was collecting and now he has to ship overseas.

In my depressed state, I got out my MED last night and yep, it's an
incredible synth (with frustrating interface).

So, back to searching for a PEK.

Bugger..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"