PEK - Flippin'heck!

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 9 23:37:19 CEST 2009

Sweet deal!  I have had my PEK since they were released (serial #28)
and it is a wonderful, if quirky, beast.  I had a MED before the PEK
and there are definitely a few functions that work a little different
(mainly in the sequencers).  It took me probably a year before I
really 'got' how to get great sounds out of it, but now I would just
not part with it!

Let us know how it goes!

Tony

--