PEK - Flippin'heck!

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 9 23:12:19 CEST 2009

Woo!  Verbally agreed a purchase of a PEK, collection on Saturday!!  I
already have a MED that Niall sold me a few years ago but it has been in a
cupboard for over 2 years.  A PEK has been on my wish list for yonks so
chuffed.  Initially I will keep the MED to ad a voice poly but maybe this
will get sold.

A cool feature I have just read about is being able to instantly solo
oscillators, delays, LFOs, and modulation sources by holding their select
buttons down.  For example, it solo's LFO 1 by temporarily seeing the other
LFO amounts to zero.  Very cool!

Unfortunately I will probably be selling my Voyager but to be honest, it has
never done anything for me.

Happy days (if it comes off).

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"