In UK in the wekend from the 11th to the 13th of September

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 9 20:41:51 CEST 2009

> And now to the point; this new position requires me to participate in a
> few courses in the UK in the coming 2 weeks. The course locations are
> in Melton Mowbray. I will be busy in the weekdays, but have time off in
> the weekend the 11th to the 13th of September, where I probably will be
> able to take a trip to London or its whereabouts. So if anyone's up for
> a cup of coffee/beer/whatever or a jam, it would be cool. I will
> probably know a bit more tomorrow though.

Ok, a day turned into 6 before I came around to replying...

Anyways, it seems that british railway is rediculously expensive, so it would probably be cheaper for me to fly from Copenhagen to London, than to take 1½ hours trainride.

I am located in a little town called Melton Mowbray. I don't suppose anyones nearby, are you? I am probably going to Leicester or Nottingham in the weekend.

/Søren