Saving sounds of Korg MS 20

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 9 16:44:43 CEST 2009

Thank you Joost, that's exactly what I was looking for! I had seen
that panel, but not in that resolution.

Thank you too, Cyrille and Jay!

already printing it to take along to tonight's rehearsal..with my
MS-20, a Line 6 DL4 and a shitty "Studiolevel Clubmaster" mixer (or
some such ridiculous name -- how do they come up with crap like that?
studio?`or club?? and the headphone jack is post-master...)

does anyone here have an MS20? and would like to share patches?

Kai