Bazille - modular softsynth by Urs Heckmann (Zebra)

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 8 10:54:44 CEST 2009

Bazille is an upcoming virtual modular synth with an interface that
looks very nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SbRSHlJVyE

it is being made by Urs Heckmann and the video is very cute. Sounds
like he made that video at 4:30 am after finishing a first running
version that same night...

It seems to me a bit like Bazille is mainly a new and more versatile
interface to Zebra -- Zebra being a pretty open modular concept already.

I am looking forward to Bazille, thinking that it might be good
against my (expensive looking) modular cravings...

Kai