Pube Soup (was Video - I Me You)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 22:52:14 CEST 2009

punkdISCO wrote:
> Dong, mate.  What are PS up to these days?  Still together?

Nope. Album 2 never got done, they just lost interest. I have 5 or so
unfinished songs sitting on my disk.
The singer(?)/lyricist(??) left school and I haven't seen him since. The
other guitarist (the other Jamie) disappeared in a tidal wave of bad
hair and Jamie is jamming with a couple of folk, but doing covers of
stuff like the Doors, Morrissey and some other things, but not quite as
they were originally played. On purpose of course ;)