Video - I Me You

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 5 22:27:40 CEST 2009

Hey all

Been frickin ages since we released anything, so here we go..  Its only a
video; started off as a Sunday afternoon techi demo video but as always,
Leah saw me setting up and it suddenly turns into a college art project!  4
weeks later and 550 euro poorer (had to upgrade video editing software, Sony
Vegas):

Jimmy Page/Robert Plant allegedly took 2 days to write the lyrics to
Stairway to Heaven; Leah took 15 minutes to write the lyrics to this track.
She believes this speaks volumes!

All the music is from a 303 and 999 recorded and filmed live; even the
strings are from the 999.  Tiny amount of post EQ/Comp but other than that,
it's raw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1PZlJsW2Y

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"