In UK in the wekend from the 11th to the 13th of September

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 3 22:34:16 CEST 2009

</lurking>

Hi all,

I've been quite absent from the bar for the last few months. As you all probably know my wife and I adopted a little boy in May, so we've both been busy taking care of him and enjoying the time together the three of us.

I started at work again in August (had a pretty long paternity week compared to most fathers, I guess). It was horrible, but we managed. Magnus, as his name is, reacted pretty strong to me being away from home for most of the day - a reaction that just confirmed what we already felt - that he had bonded very well to both my wife and I. After about a week and a half, he seemed like he was more at ease with the situation. Well, anyways. The job was still horrible, so when I got a chance to start in another (very interesting) position the 1st of September, I took it. My family simply deserved to see a happy man when coming home in the evening, and I was not.

And now to the point; this new position requires me to participate in a few courses in the UK in the coming 2 weeks. The course locations are in Melton Mowbray. I will be busy in the weekdays, but have time off in the weekend the 11th to the 13th of September, where I probably will be able to take a trip to London or its whereabouts. So if anyone's up for a cup of coffee/beer/whatever or a jam, it would be cool. I will probably know a bit more tomorrow though.

/Søren

- and no; I haven't got the slightest clue of how I will be able to be separated from my son for a week. And even less how he will manage.