Question Mac/Cloning HD

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 3 13:24:06 CEST 2009

Le 30 août 09 à 16:04, Gert Van Santen a écrit :

> OK, the migration sort of got botched. Most stuff works, but some big
> progs (Logic) didn't and I have to reinstall anyhow.

Something was fishy, Logic should have been fine, it's plug-ins that
sucks most of the time or Audio programs different than the big DAWs.

> JFTR: what's the best way to UN-install mac progs?

Either you're a genius like me and you do it by hand or you use the
uninstaller that is given with the installer (or it's in the installer
as an option
)(note, for simple programs it works, for living monsters -think
Adobe- it does NOT and leaves all its litter, his mum, grandpa, the
dog and more) or (better) you use a third party utility that tracks
installations in order to remove everything later.

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!