Actually finished a project!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 2 11:36:56 CEST 2009

ibi sum wrote:
> Looks really nice Dong .. did you get this as a kit?  Looks like you
> put a lot of love into it. ;)

No kit. Scratch build. No problems at all with circuit, but one easy fix
to a board error I made, jumper wire..

Printed off PCB artwork, taped it to the copper side of piece of board,
drill all holes through, remove artwork, finely sand and clean copper,
draw all traces with etch resist pen, burn ma' board, load it. I either
solder thinly over all copper traces while filling it up, or use a wax
or lacquer once finished. To protect the copper from slow corrosion.

This is how I do most stuff, even quite intricate boards, but those with
tight buses or traces that go through the legs of components I have to
adapt with link wires or just forget about it..

A laser printer might help, but this method is ok ;)