Metalab gets a Laser Cutter ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 1 16:08:43 CEST 2009

> I like the SID a lot. Although I don't like the interface that much, I'm
> still impressed how easy it is to use when you get the hang of it.
>
> The SEQ is another question. I hate it. Midi sync is terrible, I get
> lost in the menu's all the time and backing up data takes forever. Maybe
> I'm just spoiled by having a P3.
> I'm thinking of trying out the 8080 software and see if that works for me...

The FM box I still have to test the electronics/audio, but it fires up
ok. There was some interest in this, but not as much as the SID, for
obvious reasons. But the old FM sounds with extra modulation etc. should
be fun for a little while ;)

There should be v2 SID panels that match up with the currently available
to buy PCB. It's not that cheap a synth to build when you factor in the
SID's, but it is scalable...