Metalab gets a Laser Cutter ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 1 11:13:47 CEST 2009

ibi sum wrote:
>> All the midibox panels, please sir. I have 10 spare euros ;)
>
> link to design?

I was kidding about requesting them all, but you may want to test.

Midibox site layout is a bit higgledy piggledy, some hunting needs to be
done, but try this for mb6582 (the latest midibox multi-SID project):

http://rnd.psychonauticresearch.com/6582Panels/6582Panels-DXF.zip
http://rnd.psychonauticresearch.com/6582Panels/

I have nothing to view DXF on atm, but there are some images on the
second link of the guy making them.

Most others are done on Schaeffer Frontpanel Designer software (*.fpd)
I'm not sure of exporting them from there, but I did manage to do it by
screen capturing pieces and stitching them back..scaling to right size
again in other imaging software.

Fpd's on these pages:

Midibox FM v1 (I am still building this, sigh. got all electronics):

http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_fm.html

Midibox Seq v3:

http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_seq_v3.html

Older Midibox SID v1: