Windows 7

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 30 20:05:16 CET 2009

Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> Finally gonna break down and throw windows on my mac, any thoughts on
> W7 Ultimate 64? Specifically Ultimate vs. Pro and 32 vs. 64?

If you can wait a bit, my on-line retailer is waiting for supplies of
Windows 7 Ultimate to come in, after which I'll get it, together with
two Professional editions.

I'm going to install the 64 bit (Professional) version on my wife's
Athlon 64. My son will get my old Athlon 64 and I'm planning on getting
an all new and shiny i7.

The difference is really some extra features. The price difference
between Professional and Ultimate is marginal anyway, so you might as
well go for Ultimate.

- Peter