magnets-speacker-computer | Midi usb versus Midi Interface.

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 28 16:04:17 CET 2009

Hey Guys ,

 I think that computers are protected against magnetic field in general
but I still wonder .
Can the magnets from speackers  can harm my Keyboard EX5 or any computers if
they are placed few cm from them or even on the top of them ?

Also I would like to know what is your experiences with Midi cables usb
in/out  versus to midi interfaces ?
I'm guessing( but i m not so sure)  that a midi interface with for ie 3
ports in/out  works better ( no interference?) than using 3 midi usb
cable pluged into one slot ?
If not, what is the maximum of midi usb cable can I plug on the same and
unic slot ?

Thank you in advance.

--
Romain