Is everyone sick?

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 28 15:50:38 CET 2009

Quoting Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com>:
> [...]

I am a bit saddened by this as well. I've used AMT8s for like, ever.

I ordered a few of the Cakewalk branded 3x3s. They can be daisy chained
to appear and function as one device, and they work as routers with the
computer powered down.

I wonder if anyone will ever write a driver to revitalize the AMT8?

-m@