Is everyone sick?

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 28 13:58:34 CET 2009

Gert van Santen schreef:
> Jay Vaughan schreef:
>
>> Or is it just me?
>>

> I was thinking the same... I'm not sick, though. :-)
>
> Damn this flu, huge wads of bloody snot rag all

I've been lucky so far, no snot at all ;-)
Just drink (H2O) and sleep a lot and you'll get better soon.
>> over the place, sitting at home trying to hack in between monster
>> sneezes .. thoroughly enjoying the warm bed though.
>>

> Get better, but enjoying the bed is good.
>

>> What are you guys up to?
>>

> Meh, just working. But in a relaxed way.
>
> I was actually hoping everyone was making music for the cartoon
> site :-)

Well, I am, kind of. But I always get distracted and end up with another
jam session I don't even bother to save.
And I've got some second thoughts about this. I actually don't like
sites that start playing music... I don't mind having to press play
if/when I want to hear the music. Also it makes it hard to go look at
those sites at work. just my 0.02€.
But it's nice to go to the studio with a purpose....

Cheers,

--
ToAd
Tom.Adam at thebigear.be