Is everyone sick?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 28 13:38:28 CET 2009

Gert, Jay,

Quoting Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>:

> Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> Or is it just me?
> I was thinking the same... I'm not sick, though. :-)

I'm fine - I had my seasonal cold two weeks earlier, but nothing serious.

>> What are you guys up to?
> Meh, just working. But in a relaxed way.

Same here. Though I fear the rest of the year will be the usual
end-of-project panic...

> I was actually hoping everyone was making music for the cartoon
> site :-)

I wished... Just wasted some time yesterday trying to get my midi
interfaces to work again - looks like some recent system update
finally killed the AMT8 drivers for good. They were rather iffy under
Vista for some time, but now I don't see the MIDI ports anymore even
though the driver starts up... Looks like I need an early Christmas
present in the form of two MOTU Midi Express 128... Until then, it
looks like I'm restricted to either playing live (the off-line routing
still works), or play soft-synths with my backup MIDI interface. Damn,
I hadn't budgeted for any studio expenses this year. <sigh>

Martin